You can apply at your local Medicaid office or at a community
organization in your area. See the list of Medicaid offices below
or call (877) 472-8411
to find a Medicaid office. Also, see
the 'What Do I Need to bring?'
To find out if you qualify for Medicaid and to get help applying, contact a local EarnBenefits organization.
|Your Nearest: Medicaid Offices
Please enter your ZIP code so that EBO
can find medicaid offices in your area.
To apply for this benefit, you will need:
If you don’t have regular pay stubs to prove your income, see alternatives here.
Identification for yourself and the people in your household
- Proof of social security number for yourself and the people in
- Proof of where you live
- Proof of citizenship or immigration status for yourself and
the people in your household
- Proof of your householdâ€™s income
- Proof of your householdâ€™s resources
- Proof of child or dependent care expenses
- Insurance benefit card or insurance policy number (if
any member of your household has health insurance)
- Medicare Benefit Card (if any member of your household has one)
The needed documents
section lists all the forms and documents you can use to prove your
household's income, resources, where you live, your social security
number, your citizenship or immigration status, etc.