BaltimoreGeorgiaMemphisNew York City
Section En
Health Children & Families Tax Credits Housing & Utilities Community Resources Careers & Training Needed Documents
Citywide Taskforce on Housing

If you do not qualify for the One-Shot Deal, you may be able to have your rent arrears paid off by a charity. The City-Wide Task Force on Housing provides tenants unable to afford lawyers with resources for housing court nonpayment, rental arrears, holdovers and Housing Part actions.

Call the Taskforce's Court Hotline at 212-962-4795, or visit their website to find a charity that has money available for rental assistance grants. Call early in the month, as these agencies run out of money later in the month.